Fire at a chemical manufacturing facility in Jigani

Material price over ₹5 lakh was gutted in an unintentional hearth at a chemical manufacturing facility in Jigani industrial space on Saturday. No one was injured within the incident.

After two hours, the fireplace and emergency service personnel managed to include the fireplace.

The actual reason behind the fireplace is but to be ascertained. Over 20 staff ran helter skelter on noticing hearth engulfing the constructing earlier than alerting the fireplace management room.

A senior police officer stated that the fireplace broke out at 2.15 p.m. within the three-storey constructing.

The police are awaiting the FSL report.

Source hyperlink

%d bloggers like this: